empty-pixel
cini3

Spice Bazaar Tour
& Cooking Class

empty-pixel

2-7
people

14:00 – 20:30
“Everyday”

Starts: Spice Bazaar
Ends: Cooking Alaturka

100
Euros

When you book this tour with us, you will:

Enjoy visiting an historic spice&food bazaar, tasting what it has on offer then cooking your own meal in a professional kitchen with our chefs.

It’s essential to have a guide in the hustle and bustle of the 17th century Spice Bazaar.

DID YOU KNOW that the Spice Bazaar is actually only 5 % spices!The other 95% of what the Spice Bazaar has to offer includes baklava, fresh fruits&nuts, fresh dates, charcuterie, speciality cheeses, Turkish delight (made of pomegranate, rose petals, white chocolate)

If you want to understand the vastly rich heritage of Turkish cuisine and how to cook with all of these ingredients yourself, then this tour is JUST RIGHT for YOU!

You will learn how to prepare a delicious five-course Turkish meal to reproduce back at home for family and friends.

MEETING POINT&TIME: In front of the main gate of Spice Bazaar at 14.00 p.m.

Google maps:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/55Hr1f42R4vffKpu8

* A quick reminder: James Bond had an epic motorcycle chase around the spice bazaar in “Skyfall”! To see how click on the link below:
https://youtu.be/tHRLX8jRjq8

empty-pixel

– Everything consumed in the walk& workshop/dinner with two glasses of local wine or beer, non alcoholic drinks are included in the price.

– Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special considetations, and we will do our best to accommodate you.

– Feel free to contact us with any questions.

email: info@cookingalaturka.com mobile: (+90) 536 620 54 47

Start typing and press Enter to search